Parking app and Google Maps integration for college
Have you ever imagined you could offer your students and staff a parking App integrated with Google Maps?
Parking spaces are a real problem. Not only at malls but at universities, too. What if I told you there is an app that not only helps everyone get anywhere on time but also guides them directly to the empty spot? And it is not sci-fi, mind you.
And don't get me started on asking for directions! Shy people like me do not appreciate it. On the other hand, if I could just follow directions on a map, life would be so much easier for me...
Benefits of a parking app
Students struggle to get some available parking spots, leaving them with only one option: arriving really early and roaming endlessly trying to find a vacant place which results in arriving late to class. With a parking App, you can offer them the following advantages:
- Show in a map through Google Maps integrations where there is an empty spot.
- Show how many parking spots are available and updated in real-time.
- Integrate a payment method through digital wallets and QR codes so they can make monthly, daily, or semester payments.
- If you lease a parking spot, then it is available for the students to use anytime they need it.
- For easy in-and-out access, students can scan their QR.
- You get online reports, so you are up to date about morosity, due dates, time in-out, and other details.
- If you don't want to use QR, you can register the license tags so the barriers can automatically open.
- You help the environment since the system is ticketless. No printing or papers are involved.
- If you'd like to charge by the hour (for visitors), you can do that, and at the exit, the app automatically charges the fees.
Google Maps integrations. Is that possible?
Of course, it is! With Google Maps integrations, everyone can pinpoint different locations on the map, which helps students find the available spots.
Not only that, but also it will help newcomers and visitors go from building to building for classes or different offices. Need to know where the bookstore is? Follow the arrows. Nearest ATM? No problem! Possibilities are endless.
Did you know that Google Maps integrations can let students - and staff members - share their location? It is extremely handy if you need to meet them, or even for the new ones that can easily get lost on their first days. Besides, it lets them mark on the map the exact location of where they parked their car, so they don’t have to roam aimlessly down the aisles thinking about where they left it.
With Google Maps and social media integrations, you can reach prospective students while others can share reviews, pictures, and comments. This interaction will give you more exposure to potential students.
I almost forgot to mention: you can also offer voice help and directions through the car or mobile speakers, calculate distance and best routes and check out how busy the transit, a store, or a restaurant is, all in real-time. How great is that?
This is not a movie. The future is today. What are you waiting for to bring your students and staff to a higher level? A top-notch campus can be a reality.
At Awkbit, we specialize in bringing innovative solutions to any problem you may encounter. We want to transform dreams into tangible matter, enhancing the experience of the XXI century for every student and staff member.
+1 (786) 321-3247 Mara Destefanis - Marketing
Take a nap, your new tech partner is on the way.