Drupal for Marketing Automation
Learn about all the benefits of our favorite open-source CMS for your marketing automation needs.
What is marketing automation? In plain English, MA automates the process of nurturing leads to sales readiness. It helps you to identify customers and automates the steps needed to be approached by the sales teams and close the deal.
Why is marketing automation a must for business? To begin with, it saves your marketing team a lot of time. Let me share with you some of the benefits you get:
- Connecting with your site's visitors: Your site can be personalized to provide content tailored to their interests. Your landing will show only product offers and calls to action that matches their needs.
- Conversion improvement: having relevant content on your site and in the prospective customers' inboxes (through email dripping) increases the chances of conversion.
- Highest ROI: companies that automate their marketing strategies experience an increment of 53% in conversation rates. This increment leads to an increase in revenue of 34%. Plus is a short-term result; the outcome can be seen in one year or sooner.
What are the best Drupal modules integrations for marketing automation?
Drupal has more than 47,000 modules. For marketing, you cannot leave these behind:
- Webform: even though it's not a specific marketing automation module, it is vital for the blocks of integration between Drupal and other third-party marketing automation software. This module is used to collect user data through forms (newsletter signup or contact forms.) This data is pushed to third-party marketing automation systems.
- Marketo MA: this module captures lead data during form submission; adds a tracking capability to your Drupal website with the Marketo Munchkin tracking codes and API. It also integrates with the Webform module. Marketo MA automates the following activities: lead tracking and nurturing, advertisements, personalization, analytics, social marketing, and campaigns.
- Eloqua: This module is made by Oracle and allows marketing campaign management, lead management, engagement, and email automation.
- Pardot: this module was built by Salesforce. It offers digital marketing campaign management, SEO, website tracking, customer behavior tracking, lead generation, and nurturing.
- Mailchimp: Send and schedule automated emails based on predefined triggers, track and monitor customer behavior, generate reports, personalize and create custom campaigns.
- Google Analytics: lets you add a web statistics tracking system to your website. It allows you to track and support domains, users, files, search systems, Adsense, and custom code snippets. You can also install Google Analytics Reports to generate reports of all your tracked data.
- Mautic by Acquia: It allows campaign management and multi-channel communications, visitor tracking, email marketing, content customization, and personalization. For better integration with your Drupal website, we recommend the Webform Mautic Module.
- Hubspot for Drupal: HubSpot marketing automation is well-known for providing users with a wide range of inbound automation tools – marketing, sales, and service hubs.
At Awkbit, we aim for your success. If you are interested in knowing more about this and boosting your marketing team with marketing automation, give us a call so we can discuss your needs. Let's automate together!
Take a nap, your new tech partner is on the way.