Chatbots for everyone
Chatbots are the new black in IT fashion. Discover how to implement them and the benefits you get.
There are several uses for chatbots. Actually, you can use a chatbot for any need. In hospitals, for example, it can perform a quick triage and then sends the patient in the right direction. I'm sure you interacted with them many times, without even considering you were!
After cooking, binging on series, and trying new ways of exercising at home, I got bored during the pandemic. Until I found Boti. Boti was a chatbot that not only answered questions about vaccines but also had an Easter egg as an extra benefit. An Easter egg in software is a hidden feature. I discovered Boti could also tell me silly jokes, and if I asked about a song, it could sing along with me. That chatbot saved me from boredom many times while I was on lockdown!
Uses for chatbots
As I stated before, there is a chatbot for every need. Lately, chatbots are being used in B2C (business to customer) and B2B (business to business) sales and services.
This is an example of the most common uses, but you can implement them for many other tasks.
- Customer service: helps the service representative by answering repetitive questions. The chatbot will transfer the call to the first available agent to answer the requests if any problem arises.
- Online shopping: helps the customer by providing helpful information and answering inquiries about shipping prices, sizes, etc.
- Virtual assistants: Siri and Alexa are chatbots, too! Have you considered having your own virtual assistant?
Benefits of chatbots for your business
Chatbots have multiple benefits for your business. It's great for the customer experience (CX), which may translate into customer loyalty.
- 24/7 availability: chatbots are available all the time. This ensures your company that no requests will be left out. Time zones are not a problem if your business has international ties. Your customers won't have to wait until working hours to get an issue resolved.
- Multiple conversations at once: unlike humans, chatbots can handle different customers simultaneously. This translates into no waiting time and increases business productivity.
- Cost-effective: chatbots are a better and cheaper option than creating a dedicated app or hiring new employees.
- Multilingual: bots allow you to get into new markets, providing assistance in the customers' native language.
- Omni channel: your company can sell on all platforms, including social media channels.
- Personalization: being a chatbot doesn't have to be a cold machine! You can set it to sound human-like, carrying out the voice and tone of your company's brand.
- Customer engagement: using chatbots through social media can improve interaction.
- Leads: chatbots improve lead generation and qualification. Questions throughout the buyer's journey can persuade users and create prospective leads that will be delivered to the sales team. Chatbots improve conversion rates and lead the journey toward a purchase.
Chatbots enhance the relationship between customers and the company. They can be linked to your CMS (content management system). With Drupal (an open-source CMS), you can add many features to your bot. AI (artificial intelligence) and ML (machine learning) continue to evolve, offering new capabilities for chatbots, and introducing new levels of text and voice-enabled functions that modify the customer experience.
At Awkbit, we develop the best solutions for your requirements, using top-notch technologies. We believe the future is today, and we strive to get the best for your company. Your success is ours. Let's build the future together!
+1 (786) 321-3247 Mara Destefanis - Marketing
Take a nap, your new tech partner is on the way.